15/10/11

And just stay here,in this moment,for all the rest of time



I could stay awake just to hear you breathing. Watch you smile while you are sleeping while you're far away and dreaming. I could spend my life in this sweet surrender. I could stay lost in this moment forever. Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure.
Even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream would never do. I'd still miss you, baby, and I don't wanna miss a thing.
Laying close to you, feeling your heart beating. And I'm wondering what you're dreaming, wondering if its me you're seeing. Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together. I just wanna stay with you in this moment,forever. Forever and ever.
I don't wanna close my eyes. I don't wanna fall asleep, 'cause I'd miss you,baby. And I don't wanna miss a thing.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw5pAshxY80

No hay comentarios: